Warrior Code- The Principles a Warrior Must Live ByFrom www.warriorcats.com
1. Defend your clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain in your Clan, as one day you may have to meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thank StarClan for it's life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made a deputy until they have mentored at least one apprentice
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death of retirement of the deputy, a new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held on the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if that kit is from another Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.